Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Can't think, can't focus, can't wait....

So, you know how when it's an historical day, it usually takes you by surprise, and most of the time, it's not something good? (C'mon, think about it: shuttle disaster/war/shuttle disaster/9.11/another war/financial ruin....these are not good, people. Not good at all. Historic, but not exactly good times you want to recall over and over!)

Well today is not like that.

And I'm so nervous/excited/stressed that I cannot focus. I may as well not even be at work, because I just want to be home, glued to the TV set and interwebnet.

But it's a gorgeous fall day here in the land of the Bean and the Cod, and all I can do is throw my thoughts out to the universe and hope that this time, America will get it right.

(And California. California needs to get it right, too.)

Keep your fingers crossed, wait in line, and do the right thing.

No comments: