Thursday, July 19, 2007

Brief, Midday Work Rant

Oh, I'm sorry....I've only been writing and editing for 20 FUCKING years, so I'm really, really sorry that yet again, I turned a complex piece around on a DIME yet, you, oh petite Vice Bitchident have decided that my short, sharp, powerful, memorable headline "sounds funny" and want me to rewrite it.

Oh, goodness gracious! I guess I must have once again FAILED to think about my word choices. Oh, yes, that must be it! I was once again dumping loose mental stool all over the page! Silly, silly me.

I will now be in the bathroom, trying to extract the painfully pokey disappointment stick from my gut.

ARGHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

This practically had me in tears, I was laughing so hard. Thank you for that :-P

It was awesome meeting you and Husband this week; I hope we get a chance to talk again soon! I think you both have my contact info, and you can always find me somewhere on the interwebs... I'm all over the place :)

Best,
Kirsten